You already know that I make the best Bloody Mary Mix in town, but unless you’re in my Inner Circle, you may not feel like you know me very well. Here are 5 things that you didn’t know about me to help break the ice.
- In 1980, I was a cheerleader for the Portland Timbers.
- My day job is physical therapy, and I have had my Oregon license since 1995. About 7 years ago, I also became certified by the American Association of Drugless Practitioners as a holistic health consultant to offer nutritional counseling to my patients.
- I had two mommies. Not really, but my aunt Marie was my nanny from birth to age 3 or so. My real mom was a quiet Catholic lady who taught me about manners and saying my prayers, but her sister Marie was fabulous in every sense of the word. She drove too fast, smoked too much, dressed too loud, and danced so hard she broke her arm once. I think I ended up being a good combination of the two.
- I have a wonderful husband that I met on the internet. I also have the two best kids ever, Paul and Jillian, and they are each married to the other best kids ever. As of right now, I have no grandbabies, but I’m discreetly hopeful.
- My dad had a company that made eyeglasses, before there were shops that would make them for you in an hour. His company made all of Elton John’s glasses in the 70’s — you remember, the ones shaped like hearts or stars, and the ones with the tiny windshield wipers. I was young at the time, but I got the impression no one liked making them very much.
Now, I want to know all about YOU! Tell me something about you in the comments below.