Ever wonder where your tax dollars are going? Clearly not to education. Here are some reasons why teachers drink.
1. Explain why phosphorus trichloride is polar.
God made it that way.
2. What type of attractive force or bond holds the sodium ions and chloride ions together in a crystal of sodium chloride?
3. Briefly explain what hard water is.
4. What was Sir Walter Raleigh famous for?
He was a noted figure in history because he invented cigarettes and started a craze for bicycles.
5. What did Mahatma Gandhi and Genghis Khan have in common?
6. Name one of the early Roman’s greatest achievements.
Learning to speak Latin.
7. Name six animals that live specifically in the Arctic.
Two polar bears and four seals.
8. Where was the Declaration of Independence signed?
At the bottom.
9. What is the highest frequency noise that humans can hear?
10. Where was Hadrian’s Wall built?
Around Hadrian’s garden.
11. What happens to boys in puberty?
They leave their childhood behind and enter adultery.