Easiest stuffing you’ll ever make, and the tastiest too!
4 cups corn bread cubes
1 cup chicken stock
2 or 3 oz Portland Bloody Mary Mix
1 tsp fresh sage
4 celery ribs, chopped into small pieces
1 small jar of garlic-stuffed olives
4 Strips Bacon
1. Chop bacon and cook over low heat for 10 minutes in a heavy bottom skillet.
2. Remove bacon pieces from pan and replace with corn bread. Coat bread in the bacon fat over low heat.
3. Add chicken stock and scrape bottom of pan with wooden spoon to add browned bits into the mixture.
4. Pour Portland Bloody Mary Mix into pan, and put bacon back in too. Add sage, celery, and olives, and stir gently to mix.
5. Remove from stove top, cover with foil and bake in preheated oven at 350 for 40 minutes. While you wait, get out the vodka and make yourself a yummy Bloody Mary!